Germantown In the News: October 2015
- ‘Germantown Masjid’ immerses members into full islamic lifestyle by Samaria Bailey, The Philadelphia Tribune
- “Imagine a route that followed the river to Germantown’s shopping district on Chelten Avenue.” Changing Skyline: Why Open Streets is not the apocalypse by Inga Saffron, The Philadelphia Inquirer
- PCLB hears case against deli near Vernon Park neighbors say is a nuisance by Aaron Moselle, NewsWorks WHYY
- PHA says Queen Lane Apartments on track for December opening by Alan Jaffe, NewsWorks WHYY
- Mayoral candidate Jim Kenney is excited about Germantown! Kenney discussed the neighborhood’s potential at the Mayoral Debate on Oct. 19.
Tagged as neighborhood news