Are you interested in staying up-to-date on Germantown United CDC’s current work and future projects/activities? Do you have concerns and ideas to share, or questions about development activity in the neighborhood?
Attend a Germantown United CDC Community Development Town Hall!
Town Hall meetings seek to inform, engage, and empower. Each Town Hall will feature a brief presentation and review of Germantown United CDC’s current work by a member of the staff and/or board of directors. The bulk of the meeting time will be dedicated to hearing from attendees and answering questions. The Town Hall program aims to link engagement and accountability, and generate meaningful discourse between GUCDC and community stakeholders. Meetings are held quarterly, beginning on October 25, 2018.
The Town Hall program creates space for:
- Voicing and sharing concerns, opinions and ideas
- Disseminating project results, outcomes and impacts
- Discussing future projects/activities
- Conveying and coordinating inter-organization goals, roles and strategies
- Neighborhood advocates to communicate their accomplishments
- Building consensus on cross-cutting issues, needs and opportunities
- Addressing quality-of-life issues
Thursday, October 25
6:30PM – 8PM
at First Presbyterian Church
35 W Chelten Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19144
Topic: At this first meeting, we’ll be discussing GUCDC’s new strategic plan, and have print copies on hand.
A full schedule for 2019 will be posted soon.