Vending Opportunities at the Germantown Second Saturday Festival, Saturday, May 14
The Festival will be held at Market Square Park, located at 5501 Germantown Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19144 on Saturday, May 14, 2016 from 12 p.m. – 5 p.m. The event will be held rain or shine.
- $30 for (1) 6 foot x 6 foot space
includes (1) 6ft table provided as part of vendor price
- $55 for (1) 12 foot x 12 foot space
includes (2) 6ft tables provided as part of vendor price
Tents (bring your own) are available for use in the 12ft x 12ft space only.
Please consider signing up to vend, sharing this information with your creative and entrepreneurial friends, and attending!
For additional questions about vending at the Germantown Second Saturday Festival, or to submit a completed application contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vendor Application & Agreement
- Download the Vendor Application & Agreement as a PDF file or Word document
- Fill out/print page 6 of the Application, or submit Part 1 online today right here (it’s quick): http://goo.gl/forms/a8IthSaLdd
- Submit payment (see below for online payment options; see the application for Money Order or Cash payments)
- Sign the Memorandum of Agreement (page 7)
- Return pages 6 & 7 of the Application to GUCDC by May 1, 2016
More detailed information about vending at the Festival is provided in the full Vendor Application & Agreement. Additional instructions on vendor load-in, setup, and breakdown will be provided after you have submitted your Application.
Make Your Payment Online:
Germantown United CDC’s Reimagining Maplewood Mall Festival in 2015 attracted 1,000 guests; because we have ramped up programming and partnered with Historic Germantown this year, we anticipate the same or more participation this year. View the Facebook event listing here. As of 4/10, 1.7K have expressed interest in the event on Facebook alone with nearly 500 already confirming attendance.